Test your financial knowledge in our fun quiz – no calculators required!
- What are the key differences between profit and cash?
- What is an accrual?
- What does ‘the bottom line’ mean?
- What is the difference between gross and net profit?
- How can a profitable business still go under?
- How would you calculate the net profit margin?
- What is working capital?
- Which categories balance on the balance sheet?
- What do the following acronyms mean:
- What is a fixed asset?
- What is the difference between capital expenditure (capex) and revenue/operational expenditure (opex)?
- What is depreciation?
- How would understanding the business financials help you in your role?
Interested in our training courses and workshops?
To find out more, please click here
Contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252758