Business Case Development
“The trainer made the whole experience interesting, encouraging thinking outside the box and never being judgmental and no idea was a bad idea.”
Have you ever heard the words “you’ll need to make the business case for it before we can consider it”? Are you confident you know exactly what a business case is, what it consists of and how to go about creating one?
This engaging and practical one-day workshop is a must for finance professionals who would like to build, write and present their business case effectively and with confidence.
By the end of this event, you will be able to:
- Clearly define the opportunity for the business case
- Ascertain exactly what to include in a business case
- Structure your business case
- Identify and analyse a range of options
- Recommend one option and assess the risks involved
- Calculate ROI
- Engage with the right people during development
- Communicate your case to key stakeholders effectively & with confidence
This course includes working on a business case throughout the day and presenting it at the end.
- Finance professionals who would like to know how to constructively build a business case with the greatest chance of success.
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at email@example.com or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below: