Commercial Nous & Adding Value
“I loved this course & level of detail & interaction.”
It is now more vital than ever for finance professionals to think more commercially in these more challenging financial times whilst spotting all the opportunities such a time offers.
This highly practical and inter-active one-day programme has been specially designed to help finance professionals to improve their commercial acumen to ensure they can deliver more value for their organisation and in a cost-effective way.
By the end of this event, you will be able to:
- Define ‘commercial nous’ and ‘adding value’ and what this means to the modern finance professional
- Focus on the customer – identifying your internal & external customers and how you can meet their needs
- Understand your organisation and the industry in which you work, including thinking about your industry globally
- Link your role to what is happening in the wider environment
- Brainstorm ideas to increase income, improve costs, improve processes & work together with the rest of the organisation whilst considering this wider environment
- Learn highly practical tips and takeaways to implement immediately back in the workplace and be buzzing to do so!
- Finance professionals who would like to be able to think more commercially and understand their wider impact on the organisation.
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below: