Driving Improved Business Performance
Driving improved business performance is a key skill for the modern business leader.
This valuable and engaging one-day programme will help you understand how you can both manage and improve business performance, thereby ensuring you will add much greater value to your organisation and drive bottom line profitability.
This is a great next step following the one-day Finance for Non-Finance Managers course.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Align performance with organisation vision & strategic aims
- Better monitor and manage the performance of your business / department
- Analyse trends & use this information to drive improved performance
- Calculate key performance metrics, such as ratios and percentages, to better understand where improvements can be made
- Use meaningful KPIs to take appropriate action
- Spot potential warning signs and take immediate corrective action
- Continually scan your external & internal business environment for more ideas for further growth
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below: