Essential Credit Control Skills
“Thoroughly enjoyed the interactive element & being able to relate my role in the firm to the course content.” – Ben, legal firm, Newcastle
Late payments can be crippling to any size of organisation. Cash is King and, as Lord Sugar himself says, getting paid is THE most important part of your business.
This highly practical and inter-active one-day courses takes a proactive approach to help you get money in from your customers in a timely manner. This will help your organisation maintain a healthier cash flow, a stronger balance sheet and minimise late payments and all the costs associated with those.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Clearly explain the credit management process
- Have great confidence in dealing with credit control matters and late payments
- Implement the seven steps to successful credit control with immediate effect
- Identify alternative techniques for encouraging monies to be received more quickly
- Communicate successfully with late payers to achieve results
- Encourage robust credit control behaviour throughout the whole organisation
- Monitor your debtors more effectively with simple reports and templates
- What action to take when all else fails
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below: