Writing Effective Financial Reports
“The whole day was superbly presented, well planned, well executed with a very good balance between listening & interaction. I would highly recommend to anyone.” – NHS, Gatwick
Being able to write clear and professional financial reports that are easily understood and meet the needs of your readers is a crucial skill for those in financial roles.
This highly practical and engaging one-day workshop will equip you to write such reports and present financial & technical data in a clear and compelling way.
By the end of this event, you will be able to:
- Plan and structure your financial reports effectively
- Understand and adapt to the needs of your readers
- Use easy to remember tools to ensure all elements are included in your reports
- De-jargonise the ‘techie’ bits!
- Present data, charts and figures in a clear and compelling way
- Write effective reports for business cases
- Finance professionals who would welcome writing & presenting more effective and professional reports, especially the financial elements.
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below: