“Excellent presentation & really gave me food for thought.” – NHS, Midlands
Business professionals are often expected to produce & manage significant budgets with little or no training.
This inter-active one-day course provides a practical approach to budgets & forecasts, including how to produce them and how to drive improved performance as a result of them.
By the end of this training programme, you will be able to:
- Ascertain how to use budgets and forecasts to plan for future growth & success
- Take your budgeting & forecasting skills to the next level
- Implement a slick and efficient budgeting process
- Compile your budget using all internal & external sources available to you
- Compare alternative scenarios
- Stress test your budget
- Present & communicate your budget for maximum impact and success
- Motivate & energise your staff with your budget
- Monitor performance against plan & stay firmly on track to achieve your growth aspirations
- Know when to take appropriate corrective action
- Continuously improve your planning process year on year
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.