“Very interactive & very well delivered. Excellent!” – Sabesh, Daiichi-Sankyo, Munich
You can be the best finance professional in the world but unless you can communicate complex, technical, financial information in a clear, professional and concise manner, the world will never know how good you are!
This energetic, engaging and highly practical workshop will help you more clearly communicate and powerfully present your financials in a compelling way that your non-financial colleagues understand. Ultimately this results in better, more informed decision making which in turn improves the financial health and performance of your organisation.
By the end of this event, you will be able to:
- Describe the who, what, when, where and why of communicating both written and verbal financial information
- Use a simple model to more effectively structure your communications
- Understand and adapt to your audience
- Use easy to remember tools to ensure all elements are included in your communication
- ‘Tell the story’ to bring your numbers to life
- De-jargonise the finance report
- Talk through graphs and charts simply & effectively
- Handle questions effectively
Finance professionals who greatly want to improve their communication of the numbers and what this means for their non-financial colleagues. This will not only enhance your reputation but, according to Warren Buffett, you will earn 50% more over your lifetime with strong communication skills!
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.