“Very engaging session – pitched at the right level and started some genuine conversations about better financial management within the company.” – Emma, APMG, High Wycombe
This highly relevant and engaging one-day programme is designed specifically for current, new and aspiring non-financial directors and their responsibilities regarding finance in this leadership role.
All directors are equally responsible for the financial health and solvency of their organisation. It is therefore essential that non-financial directors are able to read and interpret financial reports, challenge the Finance Director constructively and understand the implications of all decisions on the company’s bottom line.
**This course comes with a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!!**
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Know your responsibilities as a Director for the financial elements of your organisation
- Confidently carry out your financial obligations as a Director
- Have greater confidence in dealing with the financial matters of your organisation
- Read, interpret and use the primary financial statements
- Positively influence margins & profitability
- Assess the financial strength of your own organisation and that of competitors, customers & suppliers
- Make smarter decisions with full consideration of the financial impact of various options
- Calculate key performance metrics
- Identify areas of concern & make recommendations for improvements
- Explain what financial reports & information will help you make better, more informed decisions
- Enjoy more meaningful discussions with your Finance Director & team
- Know what questions to ask of your Finance Director & team
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.