“Idiot’s guide to finance enabling me to influence decisions & understand Finance better.” – Mark, PHP Group, Yorkshire
Understanding the financials has never been more vital for business professionals. Finance is the language of business after all.
This highly practical, engaging and interactive one-day programme will help non-financial business professionals develop their knowledge of finance, de-mystify the jargon, understand how their decisions affect an entity’s financial health and performance and determine what action they can take to positively impact the bottom line.
**This course comes with a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!!**
**Independently accredited by CPD Standards Office**
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Have greater confidence in dealing with financial matters
- Understand financial jargon
- Read, interpret and use the 3 primary financial statements
- Explain why profits and cash are not the same thing and why that matters
- Make smarter decisions with full consideration of the financial impact of various options
- Improve financial health and performance in your department & organisation
- Identify key warning signs & areas of concern – then recommend ideas for boosting financial performance
- Improve your margins
- Speak more effectively and confidently with your finance team
- Overall, contribute more effectively to the financial health and performance of your organisation
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at email@example.com or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.