“Learned a lot on subjects I thought I knew. Well done to you!” – Shelley, MD, Bolton
This lively, highly relevant and practical three-day programme will equip current, new and aspiring non-financial directors to learn how finance works, the impact of their decisions on financial results and their statutory responsibilities for finance in this leadership role.
Given all directors are equally responsible for the financial health and solvency of their organisation, it is therefore essential that non-financial directors are able to read and interpret financial reports, challenge the Finance Director constructively and understand the implications of decisions on the company’s bottom line.
**This course comes with a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!!**
By the end of this training programme, you will be able to:
- Know your responsibilities as a Director for the financial elements of your organisation
- Confidently carry out your financial obligations as a Director
- Have greater confidence in dealing with the financial matters of your organisation
- Read, interpret and use the primary financial statements
- Positively influence margins, profitability & overall financial performance
- Strengthen your balance sheet
- Assess the financial health of your own organisation and that of competitors, customers & suppliers
- Make smarter decisions with full consideration of the financial impact of various options
- Improve strategic thinking and planning techniques, ultimately feeding into budgets and forecasts
- Use finance (debt / equity) to grow your business
- Value your business
- Challenge & speak more confidently with your Finance Director & their team
- Overall, contribute more effectively to the financial health and performance of your organisation
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.