“Trainer was FANTASTIC – I’ve never met anyone with such a passion for Finance. Her enthusiasm was infectious! Exceeded expectations!” – Curtis, Atos London
Financial management is a core element of any thriving business. As a business professional, it is highly likely you deal with financial reports, manage budgets and produce forecasts, perhaps with little or no training.
This 2-day programme has therefore been specifically designed for those needing a firmer grasp and understanding of the financials to help them drive improved financial performance and achieve organisation goals. Enhanced budgeting and forecasting skills are also core to this programme and the 2-day training culminates in a business improvement activity.
**This course comes with a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!!**
By the end of this training programme, you will be able to:
- Have greater confidence in dealing with financial matters
- Understand financial jargon
- Read, interpret and use the 3 primary financial statements
- Explain why profits and cash are not the same thing and why that matters
- Make smarter decisions with full consideration of the financial impact of various options
- Improve financial health and performance in your department & organisation
- Implement a slick & efficient budgeting process for your department/organisation
- Compile your budget using all internal & external resources available
- Motivate & energise your staff with your budget
- Strengthen your budget with stress testing & sensitivity analysis
- Monitor performance against plan & stay firmly on track to achieve your growth aspirations
- Improve the performance of your business unit
- Speak more effectively and confidently with your finance team
- Overall, contribute more effectively to the financial health and performance of your organisation
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at email@example.com or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.