“Excellent content; style of delivery is one of the best I have experienced.” – NHS delegate
Finance professionals are constantly being told they need to be a ‘business partner’ to the organisation and more ‘commercial’. But what does this actually mean? And how can it be applied in the real world? Does this mean your technical skills are less relevant than previously?
This highly constructive and inter-active one-day programme addresses these issues and also covers effective tools, techniques and tips to enable you to start immediately adding more value to your organisation and be buzzing to do so!
By the end of this event, you will be able to:
- Explain the reasons for this changing role – latest fad or true value adding role?
- Articulate what ‘business partnering’ actually means
- Identify what finance professionals need to ‘be’ and ‘do’
- Explore “where the beans are grown”, i.e. greatly enhance your knowledge of your organisation and industry
- Think more strategically & align your work with the strategic vision and goals of the organisation
- Present information more effectively to various audiences
- Communicate your results better & get your message across in plain English
- Build stronger relationships for greater impact & results
- Develop enhanced influencing skills to help drive forward improvements
- Brainstorm ideas to continually improve your business partnering skills
- Those who want to become a more well-rounded and value adding finance professional, whether you have ‘business partner’ in your title or not.
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.