“Outstanding! Very engaging. Would definitely recommend to colleagues”
Apparently public speaking is right up there with death in terms of our biggest fears! And yet it is a crucial skill for finance professionals to be able to clearly, professionally and succinctly present data, facts and figures to their organisations.
This enjoyable, engaging and highly practical workshop provides simple models to help confidently structure and deliver presentations in addition to tips, tools and techniques that help delegates learn to love, manage and use their nerves constructively!
By the end of this event, you will be able to:
- Prepare successfully for your presentation
- Use effective presentation techniques
- Learn to love your nerves!
- Structure your presentations using various models
- Understand and adapt to your audience
- Present numbers and data in an easily understood format
- Present graphs, charts and tables in a clear and compelling way
- De-jargonise the finance/technical elements
- Handle questions confidently
- Practise presentation skills in a safe, friendly & supportive environment
- Finance professionals who would like to improve their ability to present numbers & other complex, technical information to an audience.
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.