“Fabulous course, excellent delivery & pace, amazing knowledge!” – Stephen, Rochdale
Finance professionals are very often told to “think more strategically” as they become more senior in their roles. But what does this mean exactly? And how does it work in practise? Can the skills of strategic thinking be learned? And how can this be applied to the annual planning process?
This engaging and interactive one day course explores what strategic thinking actually is, provides a step by step guide to start developing strategic thinking skills and contains plenty of practical activities to start implementing these skills in a workplace context immediately.
By the end of this event, you will be able to:
- What does thinking strategically actually mean
- Step by step guide to improve all elements of strategic thinking
- How to use strategic thinking as part of planning & budgeting
- Practical activities throughout to implement the learning & apply this to your own work situations
- How strategic thinking can ensure you achieve not only your potential but also that of the area of the organisation in which you work
- Confidence when engaging in strategic discussions & making strategic decisions
- Identify actions to continually develop strategic thinking skills after the course
- Those finance professionals who would like to know how to see the bigger picture & tap into being a better strategic thinker.
Book a trainer to deliver this course:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07921 252 758 or complete the booking form below:
By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you about the selected services above.